Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Is there any risk in eating 50 grams of Spirulina daily?
I searched through the first few pages of hits on spirulina and didn't notice anyone asking this, so here it goes, a teaching moment! I have looked into protein powders and saw evidence that the vast majority of them, regardless of purity and contamination free claims, still have traces of heavily metals and other nasty things. Pre work outs are probably even sketchier because they require the assemblage of many processed ingredients that may or may not happen under the supervision of the brand that is packaging and marketing them.  Lorem Ipsum Temp Mail 10 Minute Mail

So, I have seen the list of beneficial compounds in Spirulina and a ton of the ingredients from pre workout mixes are already in Spirulina, as well as a lot of other supplements that are sold for body building are naturally present. However, some of these ingredients are present in low amounts and it would take 30 to 50 grams to get in the suggested amounts for best benefits for body building.
Is there anything in Spirulina that is dangerous if taken at those higher levels for weeks at a time?
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości