Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Reexamining morning timer ringtones
A chicken crowing. That is the default ringtone on my telephone. Who the hellfire imagined that was a smart thought for a delicate wake up. 

He crows without delaying. It's only a 1 second solid byte circled again and again. It resembles the tune that doesn't end however not as snappy. I'm perplexed yet he continues onward and going. 

Like this however imagine it's a mobile phone. 

Ever notice that a few people look dismal in lifts in the first part of the day? I have a hypothesis that awful morning timer tones add to that. 

A bed is a protected zone. You nod off and dream. Outside the cover, the world feels colder. 

The caution goes off. It resembles your sibling is pouring cold water all over. On the off chance that it's declining when you wake up, it will be an intense day. 

Reexamining morning timers 

We don't anticipate that an unexpected shock should wake us up. 

Sgt. Hartman couldn't care less about ringtones. On the other hand, we're not in essential preparing. (Scene from Full Metal Jacket) 

Before morning timers, daylight was our morning timer. It was delicate. It's not your fraternity sibling bursting into the room mostly OK. 

I ran a trial quite a while prior. 

Imagine a scenario in which I imitate the sun with sound. The sun rises and sets delicately. It's not sudden. The sun gives warmth and is empowering. 

I'll make a ringtone that: 

Tenderly increments in volume from the beginning. 

Has a lovely tone. 

Empowers me. 

Straightforward Tone 

I made this ringtone by testing existing tones. It doesn't have words. The sound volume gradually blurs in inside 30 seconds. It doesn't shock. 

Ringtone #1 — Simple Tones 

Moving Ringtone 

Stic.man from Dead Prez a brilliant exercise collection called The Workout. It has empowering verses, hip jump beats, and an inspirational mentality. I'll put this infant on and I'm prepared to hit the boulevards running or hit the rec center. 

Stic — The Workout. 

The primary track MVP with Rocky mood melodies and his discourse are rousing. I chose to take that track, make a moderate blur in, and alter it for timing as a ringtone. 

Ringtone #2 — Stic MVP 

Those are words that are anything but difficult to wake up to. Your day appears to go right thereafter. 

Russians have an idiom "They way you welcome the new year is the manner in which you'll spend it". I state the manner in which you start your morning sets the mentality for your whole day. 

Another ringtone I made and use is from Miss Luna versus Q Derhino — Rise and Shine. That is another DJ Duo with a decent demeanor. 

Ringtone #3 — Miss Luna Rise and Shine 

Despite the fact that there are days I despite everything need to rest through the morning timer, I no longer need to wake up to chickens or tones that hose my day.
You can download ringtones for mobile for free at: https://ringtonescloud.com/
Odpowiedz
Kostenlose Klingeltöne 2020 herunterladen: https://klingeltonekostenlos.de/
Odpowiedz
Outlook Aanmelden
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 2 gości